Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Little Fashion Style Engagement Shoot | Sneak-Peek

This past Friday I had a fabulous engagement session with Greg and Mary. It was an early morning in Laguna Beach and the weather was perfect, plus I had the cutest couple to work with. This shoot was so much fun as it was full of style and love on both of our parts. I could of sworn these two were models. I even asked them during the session! I couldn't wait to get home and download the images as I knew there were going to be some great shots. As I was editing the other day, I thought to myself I would love to do some more fashion photography. I mean these photos should be in magazines! I am intrigued, inspired and can't wait to do more. I think it is time that Sipper Photography heads into the fashion photography world. Are you intrigued? Well, here is a little sneak-peek from the shoot. Let me know what you think! More fashion to come...wait to you see the others.















Thanks for stopping by...your day will be amazing! Congrats, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment